Therapeutic Support Contract Win
Posted on 19th October 2021
Seven Care Services are pleased to announce the contract award to supply a range of specialist psychological, psychodynamic and systemic interventions for foster carers and social care staff.
We will be working as a single supplier to Coventry City Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council.
The outcomes of the new service will be to:
• Improve placement stability.
• Reduce the amount of placement and residential breakdowns.
• Enhance the confidence and skills of foster carers and social/residential care staff.
• Support the recruitment and retention of foster carers.
• Provide consultation support to foster carers and residential staff.
• Offer timely support from the beginning of placements and help carers and residential staff feel able to manage behaviours and risk.
We look forward to working with our new partners and improving the fostering experience of children within the Midlands.
Tagged as: Children, Counselling Services, Coventry City Council, Fostering Service, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council, Warwickshire County Council
Share this post: