Transitionary Services Contract Win
Posted on 4th January 2022
Seven Care Services are pleased to announce the contract win to provide supported living and transitionary services to care leavers aged 16 to 17 and unaccompanied asylum-seeking children across the Midlands.
We will be working with the West Midlands Combined Authority that include the following commissioners:
- Birmingham Children’s Trust
- Coventry City Council
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Herefordshire Council
- Sandwell Children’s Trust
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Shropshire Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Worcestershire County Council
We have developed a new transitionary care model that ensures children are well prepared for their adult lives that incorporates health, education, and independent living skills.
Seven Care Services looks forward to working with our new partners.
Tagged as: Care Leavers, Transitionary Services, UASC, West Midlands
Share this post: