Therapy and Psychological Assessment Contract Win
Posted on 11th May 2022
Seven Care Services are pleased to announce the contract win to provide therapy and psychological assessments to children and families across the Midlands.
We will be working with the West Midlands Combined Authority that include the following commissioners:
- Birmingham Children’s Trust
- Coventry City Council
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Herefordshire Council
- Sandwell Children’s Trust
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Shropshire Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Worcestershire County Council
Our new contract is due to go live on 30th May 2022 and as such we have vacancies for Chartered and Clinical psychologists. For further information please contact our HR team on 03300 581681.
We look forward to working with our new customers in providing therapeutic support.
Tagged as: Children, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Families, Psychological Assessment, Therapy, West Midlands
Share this post: