Complex Care Service Launch
Posted on 19th July 2021
Seven Care Services are pleased to announce the launch of our complex care service across Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.
We are seeking to recruit Care Assistant Practitioners to work in the community providing care and support to children and younger adults.
Our service is headed by a clinical lead and staff will be trained in the following:
• Respiratory support that includes oxygen therapy, tracheostomy care management and ventilators;
• Nutritional care for example gastrostomy and nasogastric tube management;
• Administering various medications;
• General care to meet personal hygiene needs and maintain dignity;
• Epilepsy management;
• Supporting individuals with neurological, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and auto immune conditions;
• Supporting mental health conditions such as dementia and challenging behaviour associated with learning disabilities.
Seven Care Services are committed to paying staff the ‘Living Wage’ and offering guaranteed contracts.
For further information please contact our recruitment team on 03300 581681 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: Care Assistant, Complex Care, Coventry, Domiciliary Care, Jobs, Recruitment, Warwickshire
Share this post: